These are the payment options: Bank transfer or these credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Eurocard, Maestro, Visa Electron and JCB.
Your order will not be confirmed until you get confirmation from our sales department indicating availability and you agree to the shipping and handling terms and conditions.
Qualified Installers get special prices and discounts.
- WHY WAS MY CREDIT CARD DECLINED?
- Credit cards can be declined for several reasons:
- Your credit card expired. Check the expiry date on your credit card.
- There are insufficient funds available on your credit card. Ask your bank what your credit limit is.
- Your credit card information is incorrect. Check the information you entered in all the required fields.
- IS IT SAFE TO USE MY CREDIT CARD ON THIS WEBSITE?
- Yes, we use SSL encryption when transferring your credit card information. For payments with Visa and MasterCard, only credit cards with secure online payment will be accepted. The system will check whether your credit card uses the secure payment system; it will contact the issuing bank for the client to authorise the transaction. Only when the bank authenticates the transaction will your credit card be charged. Otherwise, the order will be cancelled.
Prices for the purchase of products will be those published on this site at the time when the purchase process begins. Likewise, the shipping rates, policies and taxes will be published on the relevant web page in the site.
Shipping rates can vary according to location and will be paid for by the user.
The company reserves the right to change the prices and rates published on its website. Such changes will by no means apply to previously purchased items.
The prices shown at the time of payment include VAT when applicable.
Sales to individuals within the European Union must include VAT.
Sales outside the European Union or in the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla do not include VAT. Registered Intra-Community Operators can claim VAT refund within 10 days.